Buying a New Car?
Checklist for Buying a New Car:
You are likely to get a better deal on a car if you know
beforehand exactly what you are looking for and what you are
willing to spend. Therefore, before signing a sales contract
with a car dealer, you may want to:
* Decide which car model and specific options you want.
* Find out the invoice price (the lowest price) of the model
and each option you want.
* Decide how much you are willing to pay the dealer, if
anything, above the invoice price.
* Compare final sales prices with other dealers and buying
* Compare financing costs from various sources, such as
credit unions and savings and loans institutions, with
those of car dealers.
* Find out the value of your old car, independent of a
dealer's trade-in offer.
* Decide if you need an optional service contract or credit
To keep your car in tip top shape:
To get the best gas mileage you can: